CarZCare is the tiny application in order to manage the maintenance data of your cars.
We have just developed best in class application "CarZCare", though there are so many iPhone application for managing car care data.
You can view bellow information by managing Maintenance timing and cost data.
- Managing various Maintenance data by "Classification (Large and small)"
-> Gas data
-> Car Clean data
-> Maintenance data
-> Others data (Tax, Insurance, Parking, etc.)
- Cost Management for all maintenance data
-> Total and sub total cost by specific term
-> Running Cost by the km or mile
- Alarm for Next Maintenance date
-> Next Maintenance alarm (by date)
-> Next Maintenance alarm (by odo meter)
- Gas Mileage
-> The Change of the gas mileage
-> Percentage of using Highway
-> Mileage unit for every country ( km, mile, Liters, Gallon, km(mile)/Liter(Gallon), Liters(Gallon)/100km(mile) )
- Managing Photo of your car
-> Register Photograph with comment, date, and odo meter information
Released: Jun 03, 2010
size: 0.6 MB
Languages: English, Japanese
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.
How to use CarZCare
Features and Operation
Function 1: Car profile configuration
- Car name
- Car photograph
- Setting unit for gas mileage (km, mile, etc.)
- Setting monetary unit (yen, dollar, etc.)
1. Press 'Cars' button to add your car on 'Top' view.
2. Press 'Edit' button on 'Choose Car' view.
Next, press '+' button to add your car.
(The dialog box 'Input your car name' will appear. Input your car name and press 'ok' button.)
Select your car you added now when you finish to input data.
3. Press 'Edit Car' button (pencil icon).
4. Input monetary unit and gas mileage information as your car setting data.
You can edit your car name on this view.
Press 'Save' button when you finish to input data. (The data will saved to database and it will be back to 'Top' view.)
Function 2: Resister and view the information about car maintenance and cost data
- Gas data
- Car Clean data
- Maintenance data
- Others data (Tax, Insurance, Parking, etc.)
1. select menu to input your car maintenance data
(Move to Gas, Clean, Maintenance, or Others 'Input Data View')
(You can not move to input data view if you do not select your car.)
2. Operations of 'Input Gas Data', 'Input Clean Data', 'Input Maintenance Data' and 'Input Others Data' are same.
Please Input data below.
- Date (required) : Select date when conducted miantenance.
- Odo : Input Odometer value when conducted maintenance.
- Class (required) : Select Classification of maintenance.
- Trip : distance you drive from last fill up. (You can only input it on 'Gas Input Data View')
- Hi : distance you drive with high speed. (You can only input it on 'Gas Input Data View')
(e.g. Please input '500' to 'Trip' and '300' to 'Hi', if you drove 200km with low speed and drove 300km with high speed.)
- Liters : Input Liters or Gallons you filled up this time.
- Cost (e.g. $) : Input Cost You paied for maintenance.
- Next : Select next date you are planning to conduct maintenance.
- or : Input next timing (Odometer value) you are planning to conduct maintenance.
- Note : Input note when conducted maintenance.
Press 'Add' butoon to register data.
(can't modify data once input. delete it on 'Data List' view and input again, if you modify data.)
You can see the list of past data when select 'Data List' menu.
(Detail data appear whe you tapped row.)
Function 3: CarZCare Report
- Reporting cost information grouped by classification and Cost percentage by graph
- Reporting the change of the gas mileage by graph (with percentage of using Highway)
- Reporting the maintenance date and next maintenance date (or by next odo meter value) with alarm icon
1. Press 'View CarZCareReport' button on 'Top' view.
You will see 'CarZCareReport View'.
(You can not move to 'CarZCareReport View' if you do not select your car.)
2. You can see the information below on 'CarZCareReport View'.
- Latest photo log data
- Total cost for maintenance (You can specify display term.)
- Running cost (Cost you drive for 1 km or mile) (You can see it when you press 'ALL' switch.)
- Subtotal cost by the classification of maintenance.(Gas, Clean, Maintenance, Others) (You can also see it on Graph.)
You can check detail data of each maintenance (move to 'Analyze Data Veiw'), if you press 'Gas', 'Clean', 'Maintenance', or 'Others' button.
3. You can see the information below on 'Analyze Data (Gas) View'.
- Latest Odometer value
- Total cost of Gas fill up (You can specify display term.)
- Gas mileage data (display specific data, and change of mileage on Graph)
- The best mileage, The worst mileage, and Average mileage.
You can see detail mileage data when you press 'move left' and 'move right' button, if you select 'Latest 10' switch.
And you can clso see the ratio of 'drive with Hi and Low speed'. This will navigate you 'ECO' drive.
4. You can see the information below on three 'Analyze Data (Clean, Maintenance, Others) View'.
- Latest Odometer value
- Total cost (You can specify display term.)
- The maintenance date and Odometer value that is conducted by the classification of maintenance.
- The 'Next' maintenance date and Odometer value that will be conducted by the classification of maintenance.
- Display alarm icon about next maintenance.
- The number of alarm icon.
How to see alarm icon
NG icon -> Past to next maintenance date.(or next maintenance Odometer value)
Alart icon -> under 7 days to next maintenance date, or under 100 km(mile) to next maintenance Odometer value.
OK icon -> over 7 days to next maintenance date, or over 100 km(mile) to next maintenance Odometer value.
No icon -> there are no input data.
Function 4: Photo Log
- Managed memorial photograph of your car, Photograph of your car
1. Press 'Photo' button (camera icon) on 'Top' view.
'PhotoLog View' will appear.
(You can not move to 'PhotoLog View' if you do not select your car.)
2. Press 'Edit' button on 'PhotLog' view.
To add new photo, press '+' button. ('PhotoData View' will appear.)
(You can edit the past PhotLog data if you select row.)
3. Please Input data below on 'PhotoData' view.
- Title (required) : Input photo title.
- Date (required) : Select date when take a photo.
- Odo : Input Odometer value when take a photo.
- Photo (required) : Select a photo on photo library or camera roll ,or take a photo of your car.
- Note : Input note when take a photo.
4. Detail Photo data will appear, if you select row on 'PhotoLog' view.
Function 5: Support many-owned cars
- Managing the maintenance and cost data of your cars. (Useful for business user)
1. Press 'Edit' button on 'Choose Car' view.
(You can add car to press ' + (plus)' button.
CarZCare can manage the information of maintenance and cost data by the car.
You can delete your car's maintenance data to press 'delete' icon.
All data include maintenance data and image will be deleted to press 'delete' icon.